Hi, thanks for visiting my page! I have been drawing since I was 4. I am currently a college student, studying math. I am usually MIA, but during vacations there is a good chance you will find me here
Don't be afraid to hmu, I'm friendly
If you comment or fave one of my works, I will most likely send you a llama and visit your gallery
A few of my favorite things: My family, my bae, my kitty, clouds, the sky, nature in general, tasting new foods, scary fair-rides, and being silly with my friends.
Get a FREE visitor map for your site!
To my dear watchers:
Friends & Family:
My Writer's Resource group where you can request critiques for your work!
ANY Homeschoolers OUT THERE? I started a new group JUST FOR YOU so please join/watch/everything ->
I was tagged by ! And I will be using Sola of "After the Sun." ^_^ She will be answering as though she has experienced everything up till Chapter 10.
(Translations from French are by me )
Questions de base ! General Info!
1) Comment t'appelles-tu ? What is your name?
My name is Sola.
2) Quel âge as-tu ? How old are you?
14 years old.
3) Quand et où es-tu né ? When and where were you born?
The monks that found me don't know my exact date of birth.
Questions famille ! Family Info!
4) Qui sont tes parents ? Who are your parents?
I never met my parents, but I assume that my mother at least was not very well-off… Gaji, the head monk of the monastery, was the closest that I had to a father figure, but he was more of a teacher.
5) Que font-ils dans la vie ? What are their jobs?
6) As-tu des frères et sœurs ? Si non, aurais-tu aimé en avoir ? Do you have siblings? If not, would you like any?
I considered all the monks in the monastery as my brothers. Celo and Daven were my favorite brothers. They were the ones that teased me the most, but they were also the most caring and protective.
7) Qui t'as pris dans les bras en premier ? Who was the first family member to hold you in their arms?
Probably Gaji when he picked me up from the monastery steps!
8) Est-ce la personne que tu aimes le plus au monde ? Are they your favorite family member?
No, but I respect him very much, and I would do anything to be the perfect pupil in his eyes. My favorite person in the whole world is Celo.
Questions noires ! <small>"Dark" Questions!
9) De quoi as-tu peur ? What scares you?
I have many moments of panic or vague fear for the future. But the rest of the time I am peaceful in the knowledge that I am the King's chosen vessel. I know he will guide me.
10) De qui as-tu peur ? Who scares you?
I was the most scared of Carga, but he is gone. I haven't seen him since that night when (I assume) he sold me as a slave to Chan-Gwa.
11) Plongé dans la solitude, à quoi penses-tu ? Submerge yourself in solitude. What are you thinking about?
I have not had time to do this lately. I am so busy performing my servant duties in the palace all day, that any free moment is spent as a nap! But whenever I sleep I have disturbing, cryptic dreams. I think they are visions sent to me by the King.
12) Ton pire souvenir ? Worst memory?
When I saw my beautiful city burning to the ground. (Sola actually has a much worse memory, but she has blocked it from her mind for now).
13) Te hante-t-il encore ? Does it still haunt you?
I have been too busy to think of it, but now that you mentioned of it, it makes me sad again. It almost seems like a past dream, though. Was that past life even real…?
Questions tendresse ! Questions of Tenderness (not sure how to translate this!)
14) Dans les moments sombres, qui te console ? In your darker moments, who consoles you?
Celo. But now that he is gone, it is the King himself who comes to me in a vision and consoles me!
15) Comment fait-il/elle ? How do they do it?
Celo used to make me laugh away my tears. The King simply bathes me in his warming light. Sometimes he says things, but even if I don't understand their full meaning, it comforts me.
16) Est-ce la personne que tu aimes le plus ? Is that the person who you love the most?
Celo was one of the people who I loved the most. We were always taught to love and respect the King, and now I know why.
17) (Si non) Qui aimes-tu le plus ? (If not) Who do you do you love the most?
18) Que fais tu avec elle pour passer le temps ? What do you do with them to pass the time?
I used to tag along with Celo and my other brothers when they had playtime. We loved to play in the stream in the summer. Then when he grew older, I went along with him to beg for alms. As we walked around the city, we would talk about many things. Our dreams of the future, or just things that had happened earlier that day.
19) Qui sont tes meilleurs amis ? Who are your best friends?
Other than Celo, Reli and Neugh were my friends. Reli was an old woman, though, and she has passed away. I don't know what has happened to Neugh, but he was one of the nicest men I ever met, even if he was a barbarian.
20) Quel est ton meilleur souvenir ? What is your best memory?
My favorite memory is when I ran away from the monastery once. All the boys came looking for me, and they found me trying to steal ice-cream from an ice-cream cart while the seller wasn't looking! Afterwards, they chased me for almost an hour before Daven finally caught me and brought me back home. It was the best game of tag I had ever played!
Questions avenir ! Questions of the Future!
21) Quel est ton rêve ? What is your biggest dream?
My biggest dream is that I could return to Our Bright City. But that is impossible. I have to move on. But I don't know where I am going yet. The King will show me.
22) Souhaites-tu te marier ? Would you like to get marries?
As a monk, I am not allowed to marry anyone. Even though they have me working as a palace servant now, I know that I will become a monk again. I don't know how, but I will. If they make me marry someone, I will pray for him to die!
23) Veux-tu avoir des enfants ? Would you like to have children?
No. I love children, and I would love to teach some, the way we were taught in the monastery, but I cannot have any children as a monk.
24) Te projettes-tu vraiment dans l'avenir ? ?? Chitsuu what does this mean?
That was fun! Phew, I have not revisited that story in a while, that was a good literary work-out! Now I want to write some more… Thank you, Chitsuu